I'm compiling a list of 100 (non-fiction, craft, fiction of all genres) books every writer should read. Here's the quick guidelines.
QUICK SUMMARY and RULES
1. Please send your list of 10 books every writer should read to muchlanguage (at)gmail (dot)com.
2. You don't have to, but I'd love if you included nationality in your email. If you do, I'll use that info to tabulate the number one book for Brits v. Americans vs. Australians, etc. (This hinges on your nationality being represented by at least 5 people.)
3. Please spread the word on twitter, your blog, facebook, in person, etc.
4. If you spread the word, please comment once on this post. (ON MY BLOG)
5. I'll accept lists until April 30, 2011 (11.59 pm EST as usual). I have less than 200 respondents, I may extend that.
6. You can win the first 3 books (single volumes) by spreading the word or by entering.
7. I'll compile the list in early May (or a few weeks after I've stopped accepting lists) and draw the 2 winners.
8. I will ship books to any country serviced by Amazon.com or Bookdepository.com. If neither of those companies ships to your country, but you have a mailing address in another country that you can use, you are still eligible.
You can also swing by my blog for more deets. http://aclairedawn.blogspot.com/2011/03/crazy-idea-and-i-need-your-...