Would you all like to know some of my opinions? Here you go...Here's some things I know:
1. Women's razors no matter how far they say they improved still BLOW. I use the male version all the time.
2.I have no idea what control 512 is but I do know they have been in my victoria's secret underwear.
3. Victoria's secret and Areopostal has possibly the best PJ bottoms ever and yes, sometimes I wear them in public.
4. PMS does stand for Pissed at Men Syndrome.
5. Books are wonderful and the best escape from reality even for a little while.
6. Work is hard, but if it was easy they wouldn't label it as work.( So yes, writing is hard work! Otherwise everyone would do it if it was easy) ;)
7. Cleaning is one chore you will do until you die unless you have a maid.
8. Kids love making messes.
9. If you have kids and your house is quiet... They are totally doing something they shouldn't be unless you already put them to sleep.
10. Ending a novel is Bliss, but most readers will never be truly satisified with it.
11. Kids are creative, and my extra spurt of imagination. Use them as a tool when you are feeling stuck. (Ask, hey honey could you tell mom a story?) They come up with some off the wall stuff that will make you smile.
12. When you are having a bad day, flip off a random person. It makes you feel better I swear. :P
13.When you get a rejection and you need some love, go hug your kids. that always does the trick for me.
14. Sometimes kids will want, crave, and even do everything imaginable to get your attention to pull you away from your Brainstorming writing... grab a notebook and pens for however many kids you have. Rip out two sheets for each, hand them pens and say: "Draw me a picture." while you jot down some of your ideas down. Then make some stick figured drawings for them. It's a win win.
15. Now... I want you all to tell me what kind of opinions or things you know. It doesn't have to be 14 but how about just three? Happy New year! Let's make this wonderful!
1) I too, use men's razors...so much more efficient.
2) Red wine goes a long way.
3) Girls in 4th grade are already mean...just ask my daughter.
4) Getting lost in a great love story...nothing compares.
5) I love the sun, but sometimes it doesn't love me back...fair skin-UGH!
6) I have the greatest husband and kids.
7) I miss Jersey and my family
8) I secretly enjoy watching kid shows with my little ones. Love that iCarly!
9) Last, but not least...I love writing and making up first love romance stories.
1) I use baby soap when shaving. My skins way too sensitive
2) Fourth grade boys are starting to question everything.
3) Nothing beats chocolate or a mocha latte to make the world look better
4) Love to power walk and just reflect on everything
5) I know if son's too quiet, something's going on
6) It never fails to amaze me what goes on in son's head.
7) Love living in Southern Ca and don't miss the Utah snow at all!
8) I'm a secret Taylor Swift fan
9) Love the smell, feel, of a new book. Sorry Kindle, but you can't even compare with that!
10) Finally, Love that I have the opportunity to stay home and both help son with schooling since the public school totally failed and that I can also work on my own writing.